Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
See a quick walkthrough on YouTube: http://youtu.be/qEN90LaVrXA
See its source on GitHub: https://github.com/ScottMichaud/LighterWTAustralis
See my portfolio website: http://www.scott-michaud.com/
Note: The two Lightweight Themes used in the example screenshots are
1) Furfox Tail Twister: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/furfox-tail-twister/
2) Binary: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/binary/?src=ss
... and are the creations of their respective authors.
Add-on hidden until future notice
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to update the add-on in a while, mostly because 1.1 ended up being the last version that I had access to a Mac for testing. Also, Mozilla has been shifting around their login system, which associated my other email to an Addons account. If I publish an update, it will likely be attached to that account instead, although I'll leave a note here if that's the case.
Alternatively, all the source code is available on GitHub, and is licensed under MPL 2.0. Feel free to fork.
1.1 released! Major performance improvements!
Known bugs in 1.1:
- (OSX-only) Padding in windowed mode has been disabled on Mac OSX because of a bug which I don't think can be fixed by an extension. Regardless of user setting, it will force zero padding (which is default behaviour for Firefox). This does not affect padding in maximized mode, which is enabled and will obey user preference.
- Toolbar buttons added by other add-ons, if they have a color scheme for dark lightweight themes, will probably not detect if Lighterweight Themes for Australis is set to lighten the toolbar.
- Complete performance overhaul.
- "Pop-in" fixed (as a result of above).
- Added option to disable theme modifications and *just* modify browser padding. This is added for users who rotate themes, some which look better with Mozilla's default "ghost-like" behaviour. It is a checkbox in the extension's options/preferences.
- Prevented users of Mac OSX from adding extra padding in windowed mode. It looks like the issue is a bug on Mozilla's side (because I doubt they test this use case for obvious reasons). I'll see about filing a bug.
- Optimized for Mac
- Saved an extra pixel in tabbar padding
- Added @document queries to prevent browser CSS changes from affecting websites.