* What results can be achieved with this method?
You should know that the choice of interesting phrases and their correct inclusion into a document is not a 100% guarantee for success. Beforehand, you should analyse what to expect from the competitors for these keywords. Here is a short list of what you should check:
1. What is the Page Rank of the best positioned web pages at this moment? (Install: Google Toolbar)
2. How old are they? (Check: Network Tools> Whois: competitor.com)
3. What is their registered volume, i.e. how many files they have? (Check: Google, query = site:competitor.com)
4. How many links on the Internet lead to them? (Check: Yahoo! Site Explorer, Explore URL> competitor.com> Inlinks> Show Inlinks: Except from this domain )
For each of these items mentioned you should have better cards in order to skip them and achieve better placement on search engines. This requires much effort, but if you are persistent, you will succeed. On the other hand, it is better that way, because otherwise, there would be cataclysmic changes in order of best placed websites on the Internet every day. With minimal effort, everyone would succeed in skipping something that someone else has been creating for years with much effort and large investments. You surely wouldn't want something like that happening to you tomorrow, would you?