Quick intro video: http://goo.gl/1aSqW
iClip makes sharing screencaps faster and easier.
To screencap a portion of a site all you do is:
1. Press, hold, and don't let go of the ctrl key (command in mac) and click and drag your mouse over whatever portion of a site you want screencapped.
2. To stop the action of screencapping simply right click on your mouse.
3. To screen cap a whole image you would hold the ctrl key (command on mac) and double click on the image.
4. To copy a screencap to your clipboard you must hold the alt key (option/alt on a mac) and click and drag your mouse over whatever you want screencapped or double click on an image.
5. Once you've screencapped whatever you wanted a rudimentary paint tool pops up that allows you to mock up and add notes to your screencap. i.e you can use the square tool to block out confidential information.
6. Once the edits have been made you are then able to share your screencap on pinterest, tumblr, reddit, facebook, twitter or upload it to evernote to remember for later.
Note* You are not bounded by what is visible on your screen you can drag your mouse down the site until you've screencapped whatever it is you want.