Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
FOXSCAPE 5.18 Benötigt Neustart
von Michael Walden
A full featured retro theme for Firefox that looks like Netscape 4.x, Netscape 6+ "Classic" theme, Mozilla Suite M18+, and SeaMonkey 1.x "Classic" theme running on Windows.
Über dieses Add-on
Thanks to the work of Franklin DM, we now have a forked version of FOXSCAPE:
Moonscape for Pale Moon browser (For users)
Moonscape for Pale Moon browser - Source Repository (For developers)
Moonscape for Pale Moon browser - user support forum
Out of courtesy for my users and to satisfy their interest in where things stand with FOXSCAPE, I am now declaring it dead. I simply do not have the resources necessary to do a proper job of it at this time. I am going to leave this page intact for people to have access to the theme files so that someone can create a new version of FOXSCAPE (or whatever they call it) for current versions of Firefox. If you create a new theme from FOXSCAPE, let me know via email and I will mention it here so that other FOXSCAPE fans will find it. There is a remote possibility that I might resurrect FOXSCAPE in the future if my situation changes. If so, then the new version will appear here. Thanks go out to all of those who have supported me over the years.
I am aware of the following two Add-ons that will restore all of the missing user interface (UI) functionality in Firefox 29+ (Australis).
Classic Theme Restorer (Customize Australis) by Aris
Throbber Restored [No Restart] by Noitidart
If you still wish to use Firefox without FOXSCAPE then these add-ons, when properly configured, will make using Firefox bearable.
You might also want to restore the missing status bar functionality that was removed in Firefox 4+ via the following add-on.
Status-4-Evar by Sparky Bluefang
These add-ons alone do not satisfy my issues with updating FOXSCAPE, I am still keeping development on hold until further notice.
FOXSCAPE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
I have reviewed the features of the new Australis user interface in Firefox 29 beta and have created the the following four categories of the changes from Firefox 28 ...
1. The following customization items are no longer available in Firefox with Australis
• Flexible Space
• [/] Use Small Icons
• New Toolbars
• Show: Icons and Text
• Show: Text
• about:config browser.tabs.onTop = false (e.g. tabs on bottom) (added: 2014-04-29)
• Bookmarks sidebar button
• Activity Indicator (Throbber)
• Add-on Bar
2. The following items have changed functionality in Australis
• The Firefox menu has been removed from the upper left corner and been placed on the right end of the navigation bar with dramatically different functionality. It can not be moved or removed. - This reduces customization flexibility
• Back, Forward, Reload, Stop and Location bar have all become one control that can not be moved from the default location! - This reduces customization flexibility
• List all tabs (Appears as a dropmark symbol (down pointing triangle) on right end of tab bar) can no longer be moved or themed as a toolbar button - This reduces customization flexibility
• Bookmarks Menu button has been permanently joined to Bookmark This Page button - This reduces customization flexibility
• Cut, Copy, and Paste buttons have become one - This reduces customization flexibility
• Zoom Controls - Now includes 100% button which can not be moved or removed from the set
• History sidebar button now only shows a dropdown history, no more sidebar
3. Toolbar buttons that are unchanged in their function from before Australis
• New Tab (Appears as a + symbol on right end of tab bar)
• Tab Groups
• New Window
• Full Screen
4. New toolbar buttons added in Australis
• New Private Window (Same as Ctrl+Shift+P in File Menu)
• Save Page - Opens Save As dialog (Same as Ctrl+S in File Menu)
• Find - Opens find bar (same as Ctrl-F in File Menu)
• Open File - Opens Open File dialog (Same as Ctrl-O in File Menu)
• Developer - Same as Tools > Web Developer menu
• Add-ons - Same as Tools > Add-ons (Same as Ctrl-Shift-A)
• Options - Same as Tools > Options
• Character Encoding - Mostly the same as View > Character Encoding
• Email Link - Email the location bar link
As a result of the items in 1 and 2, I am putting this theme ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. I will wait to see if either Firefox corrects the missing parts in an update or if an add-on is created that fixes the missing parts.
I am not holding my breath! Unfortunately I anticipate having to move to another browser after about 8 years of use of Firefox. I may move to SeaMonkey at:
UPDATE (2014-03-23): FOXSCAPE 5.18 for Firefox 28.0a1 - 28.* uploaded.
Get it here: http://Addons.Mozilla.org/addon/foxscape/versions/5.18
I N S T R U C T I O N S
After you install and enable FOXSCAPE, READ the readme file BEFORE you post any reviews. View it at the following address:
Please email me, if you encounter any bugs, by following the instructions on the following page: http://mw.rat.bz/contact.htm
P.S. I send my thanks out to all reviewers for their input. It really does help to motivate me.