Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Browzmi IM + Social Surfing ("Homebase") 0.5.5
Browzmi IM + Social Surfing ("Homebase") erfordert, dass Sie die folgende Endbenutzer-Lizenzvereinbarung akzeptieren, bevor Sie mit der Installation fortfahren können:
1. User License
Browzmi grants you a limited license to access and use the Services in accordance with these Terms. Browzmi reserves the rights to terminate your license to use the Services at any time and for any reason or in the future charge for commercial usage.
2. Browsing third-party websites
Browzmi provides its Services so that you can chat and surf the web with friends and other Browzmi users. Browzmi provides links to third-party websites and these third-party websites can be viewed within Browzmi's web-based user interface that operates like a virtual web browser. These third-party web sites' content, business practices and privacy policies are not under the control of Browzmi, and Browzmi is not responsible for the content of any third-party website or any link contained within a third-party website. You are solely responsible for your visitation and engagement in third-party websites within the Services. The ability to link to or view a third-party website within the user interface of the Services does not imply any endorsement or any affiliation with Browzmi. Browzmi reserves the right to prohibit access to certain third-party websites within the Services.
3. Restrictions on use of the Services
By using the Services, you agree to the following restrictions:
* You must be 13 years or older to use the Services.
* You are solely responsible for your use of the Services.
* You may not use the Services to post content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or unlawful. You are fully responsible for the content you post in the Services.
* You may not use the Services to visit third-party websites that are harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or unlawful. You are fully responsible for the third-party web sites you visit in the Services and obligated to abide by the terms, conditions and policies of third-party web sites visited in the Services.
* You may not use the Services to harass, abuse, threaten or intimidate other users of the Services.
* You may not use the Services to engage in illegal or unauthorized purpose or violate any laws (including and not limited to copyright laws) and if you are an International user, you agree to comply with local laws.
* You may not use the Services for unauthorized commercial advertising or spam.
* You may not use the Services for unwanted email communications to Browzmi users.
* You may not use the Services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, disrupt or impair the Services
* You may not copy or attempt to reverse-engineer any aspect of the Services.
If you violate the terms listed above, Browzmi will terminate your license and account. Browzmi reserves the right to remove content in the Services that violate the terms above. Browzmi also reserves the right to restrict user privileges in response to conduct it deems to be inappropriate. While Browzmi makes the above restrictions on the use of its Services, you understand that you may be exposed to content that you find offensive to you, and that you use the Services at your own risk.
4. Intellectual Property (Trademarks & Copyrights)
Browzmi, the Browzmi logo and the Browzmi design are trademarks or trade dress of Browzmi, and may not be used without express written permission from Browzmi, other than for attribution. All other trademarks or copyrighted content not owned by Browzmi that are visible in the Services, including third-party websites, are the property of their respective owners, which may or may not be affiliated with Browzmi.
Browzmi-originated content included in the Services, such as text, graphics, logos, software and the compilation of all content in the Services, is the property of Browzmi and its licensors and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
5. No warranty and Limitation of Liability
BROWZMI PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS-IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND BROWZMI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, BROWZMI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT.
You understand and agree that you assume all risks concerning your usage of the Services and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from your use of the Services. IN NO EVENT SHALL BROWZMI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES OR WITH BROWZMI SHALL BE TO TERMINATE USE OF THE SERVICES.
All notices to Browzmi shall be Submitted to Browzmi Inc. at 2930 Shaker Dr. Charlotte North Carolina 28210 USA. This agreement shall be governed by the state of North Carolina.