Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Browzmi IM + Social Surfing ("Homebase") 0.5.5
Browzmi makes the web more fun by allowing friends to share and discover stuff online in real-time, like you're there together. All your friends are online. So why are you still surfing the web alone? Join Browzmi today for Instant Messaging + Social Surfing!
Über dieses Add-on
Browzmi's Firefox Add-on was recently reviewed by ReadWriteWeb! http://tinyurl.com/6qq28r
Browzmi is not screen-sharing: it's more like instant messaging. Browzmi's buddy list displays the real-time web location of you and your friends as you surf in Browzmi. So as everyone surfs around the web, you can see where your friends are located and follow each other to share and discover good stuff online together.
The Browzmi Homebase Firefox extension improves the social surfing performance and usability of the Browzmi web service. When you install Browzmi Homebase, surfing in Browzmi performs just like surfing in your browser and all of your favorite sites work perfectly. Homebase allows the pages you surf in Browzmi and the data associated with these pages to bypass the Browzmi servers and travel directly to you. (Without Homebase installed, Browzmi utilizes a unique proxy approach to surf the web within its website.)
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.
When you use the Services, Browzmi may collect the following types of information from you.
* Information you provide to Browzmi. We receive and store information you provide to us during registration and updating of your user profile. You may choose not to provide this information, but if you do not, you may not be able to use the features of the Services.
* Postings and chat messages. Using Browzmi Services, you may save, comment, rate and share links to third-party web sites with other Browzmi users. You may also chat with other Browzmi users. We receive and store this information to enable these features.
* Online status. When you sign on and off of the Browzmi Services, we receive and store your online status/presence information.
* Websites you visit in Browzmi. Using Browzmi Services, you may surf the web together with your friends and other users in Browzmi, visiting third-party websites within the Browzmi Services. Each web page URL that you visit in Browzmi is received and maintained briefly in memory in order to broadcast your location to the appropriate audience of your friends and other Browzmi users, depending upon your selected privacy setting. We do not store your browsing history in our database. You should not use Browzmi for visiting third-party web sites that you do not want to share with your friends and other Browzmi users. Accordingly, Browzmi limits your access to a select number of secure third-party websites within our Services.
* Third-party website cookies. If you are not utilizing the Browzmi Homebase web browser extension, we receive and store cookies provided by third party web sites that you visit in the Browzmi Services. If you visit a third-party website in our Services and the third-party website requests to provide or automatically provides a cookie to you, your cookies are stored on our servers as part of your user account. These cookies may include saved passwords or preferences for the third party web sites you visit in our Services. As referenced above, Browzmi limits your access to a select number of secure third-party websites (HTTPS) so that our Services do not receive and store information that we determine to be inappropriate for our Services. Your cookies are not received or stored by Browzmi if you are utilizing the Browzmi Homebase web browser extension.
* Email communications. We receive and store your email address so that we can send notifications to you from our Services. You can choose to cancel these email notifications, but this may limit your awareness of new activities occurring with you, your friends and others in Browzmi.
* Automatic information. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you utilize our Services. This automatic information includes counting total user visits to web pages and web surfing trends on an aggregate user basis. This automatic information also includes analytics such as IP address and browser type and other non-personal metrics that can be used to improve the performance and user experience of the Services.
Sharing information collected
To operate our Services, we may share the information collected from you only in the ways described below.
* User profile information. Other Browzmi users can view your user profile information. User profile information includes the information you may have provided during registration and subsequent visits plus your Browzmi friends list and "Browzing Stream" of links saved, commented and rated in Browzmi.
* Postings and chat messages. Other Browzmi users can view and receive your postings and chat messages. Links that you save, comment, and rate are visible on your profile, your friends' Browzmi widgets, and the Browzmi home pages, subject to your selected privacy settings. Chat messages are shared with users that you engage in a chat dialogue.
* Online status. Your online status/presence information is shared with other Browzmi users and appears alongside your name and picture avatar wherever displayed in our Services.
* Websites you visit in Browzmi. Using Browzmi Services, you can see links to the websites your friends and other Browzmi users are currently visiting. This information (the current website you are visiting) is shared with all Browzmi users or just your friends depending on the privacy settings you select. You should not utilize Browzmi to surf websites that you do not want to share with your friends or the entire Browzmi community. We created Browzmi for entertainment purposes such as browsing videos, photos, music, games and news together with other Browzmi users. Browzmi is not an "anonymous web proxy," so if you want to visit websites privately, please visit the web site outside of Browzmi.com in a new browser window or browser tab. Once you leave Browzmi.com, you are completely off the Browzmi network. Browzmi does not have visibility to the websites you visit outside of Browzmi.com.
* Browzmi personnel. In the normal course of operating our Services, we may access your information, but this access is limited to Browzmi personnel or trusted and authorized consultants.
* Business transfers. At some point, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. If Browzmi, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
Controlling your privacy
We are focused on enabling privacy features in our Services. Today, you have the ability to choose one of two settings: 1) Friends Only or 2) Public. In Friends Only mode, your current website location and the links you save, comment and rate are only visible to your Browzmi friends. In Public mode, you current website location and the links you save, comment and rate may be visible to all Browzmi users. We hope that we can establish a sharing community whereby everyone is comfortable to operate in Public mode.
Keeping your information secure
We employ best practices in managing our Services to keep your information secure. You can also use our Services as we recommend to ensure that you do not share information that you are not comfortable sharing with other Browzmi users. We remind you that our Services are created for sharing information and you should only visit web sites in our Services that you want to share with your friends and other Browzmi users. To help ensure that you do not visit third-party websites that are not appropriate for sharing with the Browzmi community, we provide access to only a select number of secure websites (where HTTPS login is required).
Information is received and stored in the United States
If you are using our Services from a country outside the United States, please be aware that your information is received and stored by systems located in the United States.
1. User License
Browzmi grants you a limited license to access and use the Services in accordance with these Terms. Browzmi reserves the rights to terminate your license to use the Services at any time and for any reason or in the future charge for commercial usage.
2. Browsing third-party websites
Browzmi provides its Services so that you can chat and surf the web with friends and other Browzmi users. Browzmi provides links to third-party websites and these third-party websites can be viewed within Browzmi's web-based user interface that operates like a virtual web browser. These third-party web sites' content, business practices and privacy policies are not under the control of Browzmi, and Browzmi is not responsible for the content of any third-party website or any link contained within a third-party website. You are solely responsible for your visitation and engagement in third-party websites within the Services. The ability to link to or view a third-party website within the user interface of the Services does not imply any endorsement or any affiliation with Browzmi. Browzmi reserves the right to prohibit access to certain third-party websites within the Services.
3. Restrictions on use of the Services
By using the Services, you agree to the following restrictions:
* You must be 13 years or older to use the Services.
* You are solely responsible for your use of the Services.
* You may not use the Services to post content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or unlawful. You are fully responsible for the content you post in the Services.
* You may not use the Services to visit third-party websites that are harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or unlawful. You are fully responsible for the third-party web sites you visit in the Services and obligated to abide by the terms, conditions and policies of third-party web sites visited in the Services.
* You may not use the Services to harass, abuse, threaten or intimidate other users of the Services.
* You may not use the Services to engage in illegal or unauthorized purpose or violate any laws (including and not limited to copyright laws) and if you are an International user, you agree to comply with local laws.
* You may not use the Services for unauthorized commercial advertising or spam.
* You may not use the Services for unwanted email communications to Browzmi users.
* You may not use the Services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, disrupt or impair the Services
* You may not copy or attempt to reverse-engineer any aspect of the Services.
If you violate the terms listed above, Browzmi will terminate your license and account. Browzmi reserves the right to remove content in the Services that violate the terms above. Browzmi also reserves the right to restrict user privileges in response to conduct it deems to be inappropriate. While Browzmi makes the above restrictions on the use of its Services, you understand that you may be exposed to content that you find offensive to you, and that you use the Services at your own risk.
4. Intellectual Property (Trademarks & Copyrights)
Browzmi, the Browzmi logo and the Browzmi design are trademarks or trade dress of Browzmi, and may not be used without express written permission from Browzmi, other than for attribution. All other trademarks or copyrighted content not owned by Browzmi that are visible in the Services, including third-party websites, are the property of their respective owners, which may or may not be affiliated with Browzmi.
Browzmi-originated content included in the Services, such as text, graphics, logos, software and the compilation of all content in the Services, is the property of Browzmi and its licensors and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
5. No warranty and Limitation of Liability
BROWZMI PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS-IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND BROWZMI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, BROWZMI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT.
You understand and agree that you assume all risks concerning your usage of the Services and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from your use of the Services. IN NO EVENT SHALL BROWZMI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES OR WITH BROWZMI SHALL BE TO TERMINATE USE OF THE SERVICES.
All notices to Browzmi shall be Submitted to Browzmi Inc. at 2930 Shaker Dr. Charlotte North Carolina 28210 USA. This agreement shall be governed by the state of North Carolina.