It should come installed by DEFAULT. Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

Too little people know about this. Many of my whom, near me, don't have a clue why this is such an important add-on.

Guess what? Their computers are infested with viruses and malware, and their Internet access is slowed down to a point where it becomes laughable.

Ever since I first installed AdBlock, which was back in its early days, my browsing speed skyrocketed. Viruses, Malware and fake download buttons disappeared, and I could enjoy my access to the Internet without intrusive, page-covering, and even NSFW advertisements.

And although it may have some downturns, i.e. you go to a website and they detect and block it, it has many filters in it which can circumvent that, and allow access to the website anyway.

Adblock is simply amazing, it has a great, responsive community and is very user-friendly in its simple-yet-powerful interface.

I love it.

I don't know why people wouldn't have this installed! Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

This is by far the greatest addon on Firefox and I don't think that I could survive without it!

есть проблема с ВК, возможно всвязи с новым дизайном. Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen

Последнее обновление не режет рекламу в Вконтакте. Предыдущая версия режет, а эта нет. Проверьте пожалуйста в чем там может быть проблема. Я откатил обновление плагина. В остальном - хороший плагин, очень нравится. давно использую. Спасибо.

WTF Happened!!!? Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen

I have used this Adblocker for year and never had any problems. Then suddenly about a month ago youtube videos started to have slow initian loads. it worked fine on chrome so i though it was firefox. Then i started to notice that some pop ups and ad werent being blocked and im talking about the really intrusive ads that pop up new windows and shit. one website i noticed this on was Thepiratebay which for anyone who doesnt know thepiratebay doesnt use ads meaning the adblockers is using me to make money over other websites and thats not right. i dont use ad blocker to be a dick i us it to block intusive ads that are almost always covered with melware but now this adblocker is doing it so ill have to find another one. Dont us this adblocker they became greedy assholes and arent worth the time of day anymore.

Please fix it Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen

Unfortunately this addon no longer works. Please fix it.

Facebook Suggested Post slipping thorugh Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

Just noticed, for the first time, Facebook "Suggested Posts" in my news feed, masquerading as legitimate posts but are really just ads. I assume they were previously blocked with ABP since a Google search shows that they have been out for at least a year but I have never seen one. I guess they are now slipping through.

Excellent Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

The best addon i've ever seen. Thanks for your work!

Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen


Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

fantastic app

Makes things so much less annoying Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen


Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

Choice to freedom..

Works Great!! Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

Does what it was designed to do and does it well

Essential Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

Part of my life

Great App Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

A must have that makes browsing the web way less annoying.

lol Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen


excellent addon Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

been using this for years, giving it the review it deserves. kills 99% of ads for me. The other 1% I either use to support people, or is not worth noticing.

Direksiyon Merlkezi Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

That's incredible application. Thanks very much Mozilla and Wladimir Palant

Great..... Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

This is a super app. Thank you AdBlock ......Just made my 20.00 donation.

perfect war with facebook ads Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen

keep on fighting those money ads bastards

Facebook sponsored posts have started showing Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen

The facebook sponsored ads which were being effectively blocked have started showing on the feed. Wassup?