Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- Renamed "Root" to "Site Collection"
- Added "Site Actions" menu inside of Site menu
- Moved most Site-Level Commands to Site menu (less confusing that way)
- Moved certain commands from "Site Administration" to "Site Actions"
- Added Option for manner of using the Create button
- Added "All People" in Site Collection /Users and Permissions
- Added "Themes" in Site Collection / Galleries
- Added "Web Analytics Summary" to Site Collection and Site menu
- Added "Create New Site" to Site / Site Actions
- Added the following toSite Collection /Site Collection Administration
- Storage Metrics
- Portal Site Connection
- Site Navigation Settings
- Record Declaration Settings
- Object Cache
- Cache Profiles
- Output Cache
- Content Type Publishing
- Suggested Content Browser Locations
- Document ID Settings
- Sharepoint Designer Settings
- Help Settings
- Visual Upgrade
- Fixed Site > Reset Site Definition to work on the site instead of just Root
- Fixed navigation for wiki libraries
- Fixed Page Edit Mode to work on Wiki Pages AND regular list/webpart pages*
- Added Edit Button to toolbar
- Added Operations Menu with extended information:
- Display Selected List and ListPage/Library ID*
- Display Page's Relative URLs*
- List/Library Settings*
- Moved "Navigate to Home" and "Navigate to SCA" to the Operations Menu
- Moved "Special" Menu to Operations Menu
- Added Sharepoint Guys Custom View & Field Permissions links to Operations > Special
- Removed "Root Groups" from the toolbar to make up some space
- Finally assigned all the icons to the menu items
- Tested Completely with Sharepoint Server Enterprise 2010; works with some 2013 and most of 2007
- Tested to be mostly working with IE Tab 2 126.96.36.199
- Added link to save site as site template! This is a setting that MS disabled for publishing pages because doing so would cause an issue if you tried to use the template in a different site collection. But if you need a template in the same site collection, it works just fine and is actually quite useful.
- Added items to view and/or edit current user.
- Added function so that clicking on items in the Admin Panel will copy the values to the clipboard.
- Added link for the hidden User Information list - see under Root - Users and Permissions - User Information List
- Added entry in the toolbar's Options Menu to navigate to Home and Root even if they are not locked (you can set those in the Options Panel).
- Updated for compatibility with Gecko 20 on account of deprecated E4X
- Added compatibility for IE Tab and IE Tab Plus (Coral IE Tab); improved compatibility for IE Tab 2. Note: At this point in time, <u>IE Tab</u> seems to have issues with Sharepoint.
- Trimmed up the Administrator's Info Window.
- Fixed the navigation to the Site Collection Features page.
- Added a few favourite quick-links to the SCA menu.
- Improved the way Sharepoint pages are detected.
- Finally cleared the validation warning Mozilla gives me when I submit the addon!
- I can't yet get the Admin Panelto always update automatically.
- If any IE tab is active, "IsSharepoint" will always report true. This is by design for the time being until I figure out a way to do a dom search on the page loaded in IE Tab addons.